From a New Year’s Eve party to Super Bowl tailgating and beyond, this dip adds just the right savory sizzle.
- Preheat oven to 375°F
- In a skillet over medium heat cook bacon until crisp, about 7 to 8 minutes. For last minute add garlic to pan and brown lightly.
- With a slotted spoon,remove bacon garlic mixture to paper towel to drain.
- Meanwhile in a medium bowl beat cream cheese until smooth, whisk in milk or cream, and stir in cheese, green onion, and bacon garlic mixture.
- Spoon cheese mixture into 4 to 6 small ramekins and bake in preheated oven until bubbly and lightly toasted.
- Sprinkle with walnuts and serve with crackers, bread, and assorted veggies.