The perfect holiday or winter side dish, smoky HOFFY Bacon and a sweet, tangy drizzle of balsamic glaze enhance these beautiful Brussels.
Created especially for HOFFY by Chef Jamie Gwen
- Preheat the oven to 425ºF.
- Combine the Brussels sprout halves, Hoffy bacon pieces and garlic on a baking sheet. Drizzle the mixture with the olive oil and season with a pinch of salt and a generous grinding of black pepper. Toss well to combine.
- Roast the Brussels sprouts until they are caramelized and tender, about 30 minutes, stirring once during the roasting process.
- To make the Balsamic Glaze, combine the balsamic vinegar, honey and thyme in a small saucepot. Bring the mixture to a boil, reduce to a simmer and cook for 10 minutes, or until thickened (the mixture should coat the back of a spoon).
- To serve, drizzle the roasted Brussels sprouts with the balsamic glaze.