Combining our love of hot dogs and pizza, for kids and adults alike…perfect for a Halloween party or quick-fix dinner. You can find pizza dough at your supermarket or buy it fresh from your local pizzeria!
Created especially for Hoffy by Chef Jamie Gwen
- Preheat the oven to 375ºF.
- Roll the pizza dough out to 1/4-inch thickness and cut it into 4 rectangles.
- Spread 1/4 cup of marinara sauce in the center of each square of dough and nestle a Hoffy Hot Dog into the sauce.
- Surround each hot dog with 6 pieces of pepperoni and top with a 1/3 of a cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Season with a sprinkling of dried oregano.
- Wrap the dough around the hot dog, leaving the ends of the hot dog exposed, and press the edges together where they overlap.
- Place the wrapped hot dogs, seam side down, on a baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes or until golden all over.
- For kids, serve cut in half, for bigger appetites serve whole!